Fugro Wins Brazilian ROV Contract
Fugro Oceansatpeg in Brazil, has been awarded a 2-1/2 year ROV rig support contract with Petrobras to supply and operate a Sea lion 125 HP DW 3000m work class ROV and tooling on board the Noble Paul Wolf. Contract value is approximately US $4.0 million.
Furthermore, Petrobras has extended two of Fugro's existing contracts or the ROV's Sea Lion 100HP and Dolphin 125HP for a further two years on board the rigs Ocean Winner and Pride Carlos Walter respectively. The estimated value is US $5.0 million.
With the recent award of the 2 year ROV Survey Vessel with two ROV's, Fugro now operates 11 vehicles in Brazil in support of Petrobras and other international oil companies which demonstrates Fugro's commitment to Brazil.
- Fugro to Cut Hundreds of Jobs, Sell APAC Business Unit due to Oil Glut (Aug 04)
- Fugro Completes Data Acquisition Program Offshore Western Ghana (Aug 03)
- ONGC Boosts Operations Off India Via New, Expanded Deals Worth $60M (Jul 18)
Company: Petrobras more info
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- Ex-SBM Executives Plead Guilty In US To Petrobras Bribe Charges (Nov 09)