BPA Receives RoSPA Award
BPA, a UK-based BP/Shell joint venture, has won a Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) President’s Occupational Health & Safety Awards for its 2005 performance. The award is given when a company achieves 10 successive annual gold awards.
"BPA have demonstrated how seriously they take health and safety management and are a fine example to many other companies," said David Rawlins, RoSPA awards manager. "We would like to see more organizations following their lead by providing a positive example."
The UK's National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) sponsors the RoSPA award.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)