Grenland to Acquire Real Concept Group
Grenland Group recently signed a share purchase agreement to acquire another Norwegian engineering company, Real Concept Group.
According to Grenland Group, the deal will strengthen the company's capability and competence in engineering services to the international oil and gas industry within concept development, front-end engineering design, process optimization, verification, and project execution.
Real Concept Group has been renamed Grenland Realconcept (GRC). In addition to its head office, GRC will have a branch office in Stavanger. Grenland Group paid NOK 33 million (approximately US$5 million) for the shares.
BP Norge recently engaed GRC to perform system analysis work related to the Valhall field. Also, PA Resources has contracted with GRC to conduct system analysis and process design work relating to the completion of its Didon platform in Tunisia.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Down Is Up as Aging Oil Fields Defy Gravity to Pump More (Mar 09)
Company: PA Resources more info
- PA Resources Completes Divestment of North Sea Assets (Mar 24)
- PA Resources Welcomes New CEO (May 15)
- Noble Finds Oil at Carla South (May 02)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)
Company: Real Concept Group AS more info
- Grenland to Acquire Real Concept Group (Mar 29)
- Grenland Group to Acquire Real Concept Group AS (Jan 17)