Puffin-9 Reaches Target Depth
AED Oil, operator of the Puffin-9 exploration well in Block AC/P22 offshore Australia, reached its target depth of 3,100 meters on Monday.
The company reports that wireline testing, sampling, and logging will now take place before the well is suspended. This process will assist with the evaluation of the hydrocarbon intersects in the UK1a and the LK1a.
Trevor Slater, AED company secretary, said that the Stena Clyde will mobilize to the Puffin-7 well site following the suspension of the Puffin-9. Drilling on the Puffin-7 is scheduled to begin next week.
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Norway Rig Workers Agree Wage Deal, Avoid Strike (Jun 25)
- Statoil Takes $350M Hit on Angola Exploration Halt (Nov 21)
- 3Legs Sells its Last Polish Shale Gas Concessions (Nov 05)
Company: AED Oil Limited more info
- AED Welcomes New CEO (Apr 28)
- AED Receives Extension for Rombebai PSC Contract (Apr 20)
- AED to Plug, Abandon Lempuyang Well (Apr 07)