Novus Louisiana Changes Name, Appoints New President
Novus Louisiana, a wholly owned subsidiary of PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk, has changed its name to Medco Energi US.
Medco Energi US is engaged in the exploration, development,
acquisition, and production of oil and natural gas reserves in the Gulf of
Mexico. The company is headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana, with an
exploration/business development office in Houston, Texas.
Medco Energi also has appointed Dave Gibbs as its new president, "We are very excited to be associated with Medco," said Gibbs. "Our parent brings solid financial backing, a strong focus on mature field redevelopment in the offshore environment, and a serious commitment to ethical business practices and responsible corporate citizenship."
Founded in 1980, Medco is Indonesia's largest independent oil and gas company with core exploration and production assets primarily located in Indonesia and in the Middle East. Medco acquired Novus Louisiana in July 2004 in connection with the acquisition of Novus Petroleum.
- Novus Louisiana Changes Name, Appoints New President (Mar 22)
- Santos to Acquire Some Novus Assets from PT Medco (Jun 07)
- Beach Spuds Reg Sprigg West-1 Well (May 17)
Company: PT Medco Energi more info
- Lundin Petroleum Sells Indonesian Upstream Assets to Medco for $22M (Oct 09)
- Indonesia's Medco Gets Additional 25 Years to Operate Oman Oil Fields (Apr 29)
- Medco Energi Discovers Oil, Gas in Indonesia and Libya (Sep 29)