Harriet JV Spuds Zephyrus-1 Exploration Well
The Zephyrus-1 well, located approximately 2.5 kilometers southeast of the Agincourt platform, has been spud. The well is drilling ahead and has reached 62 meters measured depth and will drill ahead to a planned total depth of 4,002 meters measured depth.
The Zephyrus-1 exploration well is being drilled from the existing Agincourt Platform as a deviated well. It is designed to test a four-way dip closed depositional mound. The well is expected to take approximately 15 days to reach total depth. Should it be successful it will be brought onto production immediately via the existing platform into the Varanus Island Production hub.
TL 1,5,6,8,9 Joint Venture participants are Apache Northwest as operator with 68.5%; Kufpec Australia with 19.2771% and Tap (Harriet Pty Ltd with the remaining 12.2229%.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Tap Oil more info
- Mubadala Completes Drilling MNA-17 Well in the Manora Field Off Thailand (Sep 16)
- Quadrant Fails to Find Hydrocarbons at Driftwood-1 Well in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 16)
- Quadrant Spuds Driftwood-1 Well in Permit WA-320-P in Carnarvon Basin (Aug 02)
Company: Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. (KUFPEC) more info
- Shell Cancels Sale Of Thai Gas Field Stakes To Kuwait's KUFPEC (Oct 04)
- PETRONAS Awards SK410B PSC Offshore Malaysia to PTTEP-led JV (Jul 22)
- Chevron Signs Up Australia's Alinta To Buy Gas From Wheatstone (Apr 19)