Stuart and Cooper Issue Worrior-4 Update
Stuart Petroleum and Cooper Energy on Monday reported that the Worrior-4 well in the Cooper Basinn in Australia, is being completed as a Birkhead, McKinlay, and potential Murta producer, which will increase the field production rate by providing an additional offtake point.
The completion also will allow for testing of the fractured Pando Formation and the Murta Member of the Mooga Formation. The Pando Formation was successfully tested for oil in Worrior-3 and the Murta has tested oil in the nearby Padulla field.
Stuart is the operator of the well and owns 70 percent interest. Cooper owns the remaining 30 percent.
- Stuart Notes DST Results from Acrasia 5 Well (Oct 22)
- Stuart Drills Ahead at Acrasia Well (Oct 11)
- Stuart to Commence Drilling at Acrasia Well (Oct 08)
Company: Cooper Energy NL more info
- Cooper Secures Drilling Rig For Hammamet West-3 Well Offshore Tunisia (Jul 16)
- Cooper Chalks Up Double Oil Strike With Christies-7 Well (Jul 05)
- Drilling Continues at Cooper's Riley Well (May 17)