Superior Oil & Gas Co. Adds Schones to Management Team
Superior Oil and Gas has appointed Bill G. Schones president of the company's Drilling, Exploration, and Equipment Division.
Schones has more than 40 years of experience in all phases of drilling, completing, and equipping oil and natural gas wells.
"Bill Schones is a great asset to add to Superior," stated Dan Lloyd, the company's president and CEO. "As Superior continues to expand, his knowledge, experience and industry contacts will be extremely valuable."
Schones' career in the oilfield began in 1966. From 1983 to the present, he has been the owner and operator of Williams Equipment,
which buys and sells new and used production and drilling
equipment in the US Midwest. Superior intends to acquire Williams Equipment pending a completed audit
of its financial statements.
- Williams-ETE $20B Merger Heads to Courtroom Showdown (Jun 17)
- Energy Transfer CEO on Williams: We can't close this deal (May 05)
- Energy Transfer Lost $1.8 Billion in Williams Deal Earnings (Mar 25)
Company: Superior Oil and Gas more info
- Superior to Perforate Additional Zones (Aug 22)
- Superior Oil & Gas Completes Two Wells in Medicine Hat (May 02)
- Superior Oil & Gas Completes Acquisition of 28 Gas Wells (Apr 06)