Nexus Rejects Anzon's Takeover Bid
Nexus Energy rejects the hostile takeover launched today by Anzon Australia Ltd as opportunistic and one that does not fully value Nexus.
"Anzon's takeover bid is inadequate. This offer is unsolicited and does not recognize the significant resource potential in the Company's growing portfolio of assets," Mr Tchacos added.
Shareholders are advised to take no action in relation to Anzon's bid or any document
received from Anzon until they receive the Directors' formal recommendation.
- Nexus Resumes Production at Longtom-4 Well in Gippsland Basin (Mar 12)
- Nexus Updates on Plans to Divest its Crux, Longtom Assets in Australia (Feb 21)
- Santos Suspends Production at Patricia-Baleen Gas Processing Plant (Jan 14)
Company: Anzon Australia more info
- Ocean Patriot Completes Drilling Program at BMG Field (Sep 03)
- Pertamina Picks Up Stake in Offshore BMG Project (Aug 19)
- Roc Oil Highlights Workover Program at BMG Oil and Gas Field (Aug 04)