Santos Drilling Ahead on Jeruk-3
Jeruk-3 has reached a depth of 4960 meters measured depth (4696 meters vertical depth) and was pulling out of the hole prior to running wire line logs, after encountering what is interpreted to be the top of the Kujung objective at 4960 meters measured depth.
The forward plan is to complete logging, run and cement the 9-5/8" casing and continue evaluation of the objective.
The planned total depth of the well is 5512 meters measured depth.
Economic interests in the well are expected to be as follows:
Santos Sampang Pty Ltd 40.5% (Operator)
Medco Strait Services* 22.5%
Singapore Petroleum Sampang Pte Ltd 19.64%
PT Petrogas Oyong Jatim+ 10%
Cue Sampang Pty Ltd 7.36%
*pursuant to an agreement with Singapore Petroleum and Cue
+subject to finalization of legal documentation
- Santos Seen Luring More Bids After Rejecting $7.2 Billion Offer (Nov 16)
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
Company: Cue Energy Resources more info
- Sampang JV Approves Project to Extend Field Life by 2 Years to 2020 (Sep 22)
- SKK Migas Extends Exploration Period for East Kalimantan's Mahakam PSC (May 04)
- NOPTA Approves Cue's WA-359-P Work Program Suspension, Extends Permit Term (Apr 14)