Bjorge Wins Valve Contract from Aker Drilling
Bjorge ASA has secured a contract through its Bjorge Solberg & Andersen subsidiary for delivering valves to Aker Drilling's new rigs for extreme conditions.
Worth some NOK 30 million including options, this order relates to the Aker H-6e units to be built by Aker Kvaerner.
The contract provides further confirmation that a considerable potential exists between Aker Kvaerner and Bjorge for further industrial development.
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)
Company: Aker Drilling more info
- Transocean Finalizes Acquisition of Aker Drilling (Oct 04)
- Transocean to Buy Aker Drilling for $1.4B (Aug 15)
- Vantage to Provide Construction Management Services for Aker Drillships (Mar 10)