Beach Petroleum Spuds Christies Appraisal Well
Beach Petroleum reports that the Christies-4 appraisal well in Christies Oilfield in the Eromanga Basin, South Australia has spud.
Christies-4 will appraise the south eastern extent of the Birkhead/Hutton oil pool discovered in July 2003. It is the first of two Christies wells in this program. The well is located approximately 200 meters east northeast of Christies-3 and 500 meters southeast of Christies-1. It has a planned total depth of 1684 meters, which is expected to be reached later next week. A secondary target of the well is the Poolowanna Formation.
Participants in the PPL 205 Joint venture are Beach Petroleum as operator with 755 and Cooper Energy with 25%.
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Cooper Energy NL more info
- Cooper Secures Drilling Rig For Hammamet West-3 Well Offshore Tunisia (Jul 16)
- Cooper Chalks Up Double Oil Strike With Christies-7 Well (Jul 05)
- Drilling Continues at Cooper's Riley Well (May 17)