Sparrows Enters Crane Contract with Woodside
Woodside Petroleum Limited has awarded a two year contract to Sparrows Offshore Services for the provision of Support Services and Spares for Offshore Cranes until 2008.
Sparrows contract support engineer Andrew Cathie will be based within Woodside's offices in Perth, Western Australia, leading the delivery of specialized offshore crane engineering and maintenance services to Woodside's gas assets, the Goodwyn A and North Rankin A. Cathie will deliver services in the field using engineers, technicians and parts sourced from Sparrows Asia/Pacific regional headquarters which were established in Perth in 2001.
"Woodside have been a key client since 2001. The contract renewal is an important confirmation that Sparrows delivers on its promises of quality, safety and cost efficiency", says Sparrows Asia/Pacific Business Manager, Ben Finlay.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Sparrows Offshore Services more info
- Sparrows Group Partners with SapuraKencana in the Asian Pacific (Aug 24)
- Sparrows Snags Multi-Million Pound Contract with BP (Sep 08)
- Energy Cranes Names Doug Sedge as New CEO (Oct 14)