Baker Energy Garners Cabinda Maintenance Contract from Chevron
Baker Energy has been awarded the maintenance technician contract from Chevron subsidiary Cabinda Gulf Oil Company (CABGOC) for its Angolan production regions. The five-year plus one option year contract has a value of approximately $10 million.
"We are very excited about this contract and Baker Energy's growth in Angola in 2006," Richard Giffhorn, president of Baker Energy. "We continue to grow our business domestically and internationally, primarily based on our ability to provide the full range of
services to our clients, including pre-operations, operations, and maintenance, and training."
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
- Chevron Backs 2018 Production Rise, Eyes Share Buybacks (Mar 06)
- Chevron Expects LNG Supply Shortage By 2025 (Mar 06)
Company: Baker Energy more info
- Wood Group Acquires Baker Energy (Oct 01)
- MMS Reveals SAFE Award Finalists for Outer Continental Shelf (Apr 21)
- Baker Energy Named a Finalist for MMS SAFE Award for the 4th Time (Mar 13)