Transocean: Marketing Rights and Options Expire for Three Jackups
Transocean announced that exclusive marketing rights have terminated without any action taken in respect to three PetroJack ASA jackup rigs under construction: PetroJack I, II, and III. The drilling contractor also announced that options to purchase each unit also expired without any action taken.
On January 5, Transocean announced that the exclusive marketing rights for the three Baker Marine Pacific Class 375 deep drilling jackup rigs currently under construction in Singapore would terminate on March 15. The deadline for extending the marketing rights and options has also passed without any action taken.
Transocean's fleet comprises 89 mobile offshore drilling units. It includes 32 high-specification floaters (semisubmersibles and drillships), 23 other floaters, 25 jackup rigs, and other assets.
Manages 46 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Biggest Rigs Headed to Junkyard as Daily Losses Mount (Oct 18)
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)
Company: Petrojack AS more info
- Petrojack Files for Bankruptcy in Oslo Court (Mar 08)
- Analysis: SE Asia Rig Market Challenged, But Construction Continues (Nov 06)
- Petrojack IV Takes Delivery, Ready for PTTEP's Operations (Jan 23)