Sarawak Shell Extends Jackup Contract with Tanjung Offshore
Tanjung Offshore Services Sdn Bhd has received a letter of contract extension and amendment from Sarawak Shell Berhad / Sabah Shell Petroleum Company for the provision of the Pride Hawaii valued at approximately Ringgit Malaysia Forty Six Million or RM46,000,000.00 (US $12,368,000).
The extended contract is effective from November 7, 2006 to January 31, 2007. TOS will perform the necessary scope of work under the abovementioned contract during the effective tenure of the extended contract of the rig in East Malaysia.
The contract is expected to contribute positively to the earnings of Tanjung for the financial years ending December 31, 2006 and 2007 respectively. Notwithstanding this, the contract is not expected to have any material effects on the share capital and shareholding structure of the Company.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Pride International more info
- Randy Stilley Comes on Board of Paragon Offshore (Feb 04)
- Ensco Completes Pride Acquisition (May 31)
- Pride, Ensco Enter MOU in Merger Lawsuit (May 20)
Company: Tanjung Offshore Services more info
- Malaysia's Tanjung Offshore Diversifies into Education, Training (May 31)
- Malaysia's Gas Generators Bags a $4.4M Contract from PTS Resources (May 13)
- TOS, Jereh Collaborate to Offer Products, Services for Malaysia O&G Market (Sep 16)