Safe Caledonia Wins $52 Million Contract
Prosafe has received a letter of award from Total E&P UK PLC (TEPUK) and ELF EXPLORATION UK PLC (EEUK) for the provision of Safe Caledonia to support operations on the Dunbar and Elgin Franklin Fields in the British sector of the North Sea. On site operations are anticipated to commence on February 1, 2007.
The contract is for a firm one-year period with a one-year option. The value of the firm period including mobilization and demobilization is US $52.1 million.
Prosafe has secured a rig utilization of about 93% in 2006. Long-term market prospects for accommodation and service rigs are positive, and the business division has already now secured a fleet utilization of about 80% in 2007 and about 41% in 2008.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)