ConocoPhillips Extends Contract for Safe Scandinavia
ConocoPhillips (U.K.) Limited has extended the previously awarded 16-week firm period for the Safe Scandinavia at the Britannia Platform to a fixed period commencing approximately mid-August 2006 up to and including January 20, 2007. The contract can be extended with a further two 8-day options.
This extension results in an increase in the contract value by between US $4.1 million and US $6.7 million.
Prosafe has secured a rig utilization of about 93% in 2006. Long-term market prospects for accommodation and service rigs are positive, and the business division has already now secured a fleet utilization of 69% in 2007 and 40% in 2008.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: ConocoPhillips more info
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)