Norsk Hydro Gets Green Light to Use Deepsea Trym on Troll
Norsk Hydro has secured consent to use the Deepsea Trym to carry out production drilling on the Troll Oil field.
In January 2005, Norsk Hydro received consent for exploration drilling with the Deepsea Trym, as well as use of this facility for production drilling.
The consent included three production wells on Troll. In December 2005, Norsk Hydro applied for an extension of this consent to cover a total of six production wells on Troll.
Consent has been granted in accordance with the contents of the application on February 13, 2006.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Norwegian Petroleum Directorate more info
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)