National Iranian Oil Company Looking for Bids to Convert the Alvand
Iranian Offshore Oil Company (IOOC) intends to call for bids for general refurbishment of the Alvand drilling rig and convert the rig to a supporting barge for workover operation with the following terms and conditions:
- Bid Bond in the amount of US $28,300 for foreign companies, and Iranian Rials 257,000,000 for Iranian companies.
- Advance Payment would 10% of the Contract Amount against„« equivalent bank guarantee.
- The Closing Date for submission of the Bids shall be Monday, March 6, 2006.
The validity of the submitted proposals shall be 90 calendar days as from the Closing Date and the meeting for Opening the Commercial Bids would be about 30 days after Closing Date. Confirmation of the date and location of the said meeting will be informed in advance of the meeting.
The companies who have ability and required offshore equipment and machineries and are able to provide such services in the offshore territories and are willing to participate in the Bid are requested to deposit the amount of Iranian Rials 1,000,000 to IOOC account # 593-22-230 with Bank Tejarat, West Somayyeh Branch and submit the original receipt to IOOC Contract Department to collect the Bid Documents.
Bid documents could be collected from 30/01/2006 up to 05/02/2006 at the following address:
Address: 5th Floor, #38, Touraj Street, ValiAsr Ave., Modarres Crossroad, Tehran, Iran.
Telephone : +98 21 202 4565/4836 Fax : +98 21 202 4566
- National Iranian Oil Co, Thailand's PTTEP Agree To Oilfield Studies (Dec 06)
- Britain Pushing to Ease Sanctions on BP Gas Field - Report (Sep 22)
- On the Table: Iran to Tender 8 Exploration Blocks (Mar 02)