Beach Petroleum Contracts Rig for Queensland Exploration Program
Beach Petroleum has contracted Hunt Energy's Rig #2 to conduct a drilling program of up to twelve wells in the Cooper/Eromanga Basin of south-west Queensland.
The program, which is expected to commence in April, will consist of up to nine appraisal wells in the Kenmore and Bodalla South Oil Fields, (owned 100% by Beach), and up to three oil exploration wells in ATP 269P.
Beach has also entered into a Rig Sharing Agreement with Bow Energy Limited under which that company will have the option to utilise Hunt Rig #2 for up to 7 wells within its tenements in the Eromanga Basin (in addition to the Beach activity). The combined Beach/Bow program is expected to commence in April and be completed in early 2007.
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Bow Energy more info
- Shell, PetroChina JV Gets Regulatory OK For Bow Energy Takeover (Dec 16)
- Bow Boosts 2P Certified Reserves by 60% (Jul 19)
- Bow Boosts Blackwater 3P Certified Gas Reserves by 15% (Nov 08)