Anzon Pleased with Manta-2A Results
Anzon says the semisub, Ocean Patriot, has drilled the Manta-2A Development Well to a depth of 3113 m MDRT. The well has now completed all logging, and the 7 "liner has been set. The well is presently being prepared to run the production tubing and completion.
The wireline logging and pressure surveys (MDT log) have revealed excellent results confirming some 32.6 m oil sand thickness and 27.4 m gas sand thickness. The well was designed to maximize oil thickness and succeeded in encountering some 25% more oil sand relative to the discovery well Manta-1.
The participants in the Basker-Manta Joint Venture are Anzon Australia Limited as operator with 50% and Beach Petroleum Limited with 50%.
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Anzon Energy more info
- Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares (Sep 18)
- ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon (Sep 05)
- Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement (Aug 21)