Hernis to Provide CCTV for Offshore Rig Services Newbuild
The ORS Pioneer semisub, designed by Global Maritime AS in Stavanger Norway, will be equipped with the Hernis Scan Systems Hernis 400 Compact System on the main drilling deck.
The newbuild is scheduled for delivery to in March 2008. The rig, which will be built at the Yantai Raffles Shipyard in China, is actually the first rig for this shipyard to construct.
Hernis also expects an additional order for marine and pipehandling systems.
HERNIS Scan Systems is a world leader within high quality Closed Circuit Television Systems (CCTV) and Visual Integrated Systems (V.I.S), which is a new visual concept based on integration into various onboard computer based systems. The systems are tailor made for hazardous and corrosive environments.
- OffRig to Build Third Semisub at Yantai Raffles Shipyard (Jan 31)
- Awilco Offshore's Stake in OffRig Reaches 91.2% (Jan 09)
- Awilco Announces Results of Voluntary Offer for OffRig (Nov 30)
Company: Hernis more info
- FPSO Polvo Fully Equipped with Control System (Apr 02)
- Hernis Taps Fossestol to Oversee Marketing (Mar 22)
- Hernis Camera Stations Receive DNV Approval (Feb 13)