Sinvest Exercises Option to Build Third Baker Marine Pacific Class Jackup
Sinvest ASA has, through its wholly owned subsidiary Deep Drilling Invest Pte. Ltd., utilized a current option for construction of one additional Baker Marine 375 "Pacific Class" jackup for a contract price of US $140.1 million.
The jackup now ordered will be capable of operation in water depths of 375 feet and drilling depths down to 30,000 ft. Delivery will take place in the third quarter of 2008.
Sinvest will upon completion of this transaction have three rigs under construction by PPL Shipyard Pte. Ltd.
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires Remaining 15% Stake in PPL Shipyard for $115M (Aug 24)
- Perisai Petroleum Defers Delivery of Perisai Pacific 102 to End October (Jun 13)
- PPL Shipyard Serves Termination Notice on MPD Over Jackup Construction Spat (Dec 02)
Company: Premium Drilling more info
- Reliance Opts for More Time to Deploy Deep Driller 4 (Dec 02)
- Coastal to Put Songkhla A-03 On Stream in Late November (Nov 13)
- Coastal Tests Positive Production Flow at Songkhla A-01 (Nov 04)
Company: Sinvest ASA more info
- Keppel FELS Delivers Fourth Sinvest Jackup Drilling Rig (Oct 17)
- Chevron Contracts Deep Driller 2 for Operations Offshore Thailand (Dec 27)
- Keppel On Track to Deliver Another Super B Jackup (Jun 18)