Advanced Production and Loading Receives Order for Another LNG Ship Set
Advanced Production and Loading has received a purchase order for the design, engineering and supply of a ship set for a Submerged Turret Loading System (STL) from Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME). The value of the contract is approximately US $8 million.
This contract represents APL's fifth order for a ship set to a LNG regasification vessel (LNGRV) to DSME. APL's final delivery will take place during autumn 2007.
The LNG regasification vessels are capable of regasifying their LNG cargoes onboard and delivering gas through a STL to be piped ashore. The vessel will be utilized to deliver regasified LNG to a deepwater port in the Gulf of Mexico and a similar facility called the NorthEast Gateway in Massachusetts Bay, near Boston, New England.
- Woodside Discovers Gas at Thalin-1A Well Offshore Myanmar (Feb 12)
- Deep-Sea Plan Fails, Leaving Korean Shipyards Struggling (Jul 27)
- Daewoo Names New Chief After Ex-CEO Quits Over Myanmar Gas Sale Spat (Jun 17)
Company: Advanced Production and Loading AS more info
- First Subsea to Moor Deepest STP Buoy at GOM's Chinook Cascade Field (Jan 29)
- Xijiang STP Buoy Successfully Connected (Mar 28)
- APL to Install STP Buoy on the MA-D6 Field Offshore India (Aug 07)