SeaDrill Acquires More Shares in Mosvold Drilling
SeaDrill Limited has, through market purchases completed Friday, January 27, acquired 14,549,085 shares in Mosvold Drilling. SeaDrill has, after the purchase, an ownership in Mosvold Drilling of 49.99%.
Seadrill had prior to the purchase already more than 40.13% of the outstanding shares in Mosvold and has already given a general offer for the shares. However, in line with the agreement reached with the Board in connection with the latest Mosvold share offering, Seadrill intends to give a general offer at NOK 17.00 per share for the remaining shares in Mosvold. Based on the assumption of limited acceptance of such offer, SeaDrill intends to continue to operate Mosvold as an independent Company.
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
Company: Mosvold Drilling more info
- Seadrill Takes a Financial Hit from Contractor Investments (Feb 23)
- First Jackup Rigs to be Built in the UAE to be Classed by ABS (Jul 13)
- Smedvig to Supervise Construction of SeaDrill Newbuild Units (Feb 23)