Halliburton Wins Contract to Provide Field Development Services in Siberia
Halliburton International Inc., Russia has been awarded a $33 million contract by TNK-BP to provide a full range of services for the Ust-Vakh field development in Western Siberia, Russia. Under this new contract, Halliburton will provide integrated services from its Fluid Systems and Drilling and Formation Evaluation divisions. Halliburton began work in the Ust-Vakh field in 2005, providing services on eight rigs and drilling a total of 85 wells.
"For many years, Halliburton has been delivering multiple products and services to TNK-BP, and the award of this contract validates the performance success we have had working together," said Rick Tompkins, vice president, Halliburton International Inc., Russia.
Working closely with the TNK-BP team, Halliburton has tailored its offerings to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions to help the customer to meet and exceed its business goals.
"Both the Halliburton and TNK-BP teams adhere to the highest
standards of Health/Safety/Environment procedures on the project, as
we focus on delivering best-in-class services," said Tompkins.
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: TNK-BP more info
- Rosneft Board Member Rejects Criticism of TNK-BP Buyout (Oct 04)
- Rosneft: TNK-BP Integration 'Mostly Complete' (Jun 20)
- TNK-BP Acquisition Boosts Rosneft's 1Q Production (Apr 30)