Total Receives First Shipment from NLNG Train 4
Total says that its first cargo of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) from Nigeria LNG (NLNG) train 4 left Bonny Island bound for Spain, as part of the 1.15 million metric tons per annum (MTPA) sales and purchase agreement signed between Total Gas & Power Ltd. and NLNG to off take LNG from trains 4, 5 and 6.
NLNG's Train 4 started production in fourth quarter 2005 and Train 5 is currently being prepared to start in February. These two trains will increase NLNG's production capacity by 8 MTPA to over 17 MTPA. Train 6, currently under construction, will further increase the plant capacity by 4 MTPA.
Total holds a 15% stake in NLNG, a Nigerian Joint Venture company whose other
shareholders are the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (49%), Shell
(25.6%) and ENI (10.4%).
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Total S.A. more info
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: ENI more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- BSEE: Italy's Eni Begins Drilling Oil Well In Alaska's Beaufort Sea (Dec 27)
- Eni 'Mission Impossible' Points to Seismic Shift for Big Oil (Dec 22)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
Company: Nigerian National Petroleum Corp. (NNPC) more info
- Nigeria's State Oil Company Signs Deals With Chevron, Shell (Aug 03)
- Nigeria To Continue Oil Exploration In Lake Chad Basin Despite Kidnapping (Jul 31)
- Nigeria Says Has Rescued Oil Firm Staff Kidnapped By Suspected Boko Haram (Jul 26)