Halliburton Wins Two-Year Service Contract from Occidental in Oman
Halliburton Worldwide Limited has been awarded a two-year, US $40 million multi-service contract by Occidental Mukhaizna, LLC, a subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum Corporation, for the Mukhaizna Field in the Sultanate of Oman.
The contract calls for Halliburton to provide an integration of services from the Fluid Systems, Drilling and Formation Evaluation, and Production Optimization divisions. The range of services includes fluid services, cementing, casing attachments, directional drilling, mud logging, reservoir coring, and completion tools.
"Halliburton has offered Occidental a fit-for-purpose technical solution that incorporates the strength and experience of our company," said Bud Bierhaus, Halliburton Energy Services Group area manager-Southern Gulf. "We are very pleased to have been chosen by Occidental to deliver such a comprehensive package of services and products for this crucial project in Oman."
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Halliburton CEO Defends Fracking Business as Margins Disappoint (Oct 23)
- Venezuela's IOUs Pile Up, Keeping US Oil Servicers in Tow (Aug 23)
Company: Occidental Petroleum more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
- Occidental 3Q Profit Beats Forecasts On Rising Oil Prices (Nov 01)
- HOW COOL IS THAT! Young West Texas Plant Manager (Oct 24)