Leirvik Wins Work for Oseberg East Platform
Leirvik Module Technology received an order for a recreation module from Norsk Hydro to be installed on the Oseberg East platform.
The order is an extension of the ongoing contract LMT have with Norsk Hydro regarding the Living Quarter extension project with 20 single rooms, which also includes meeting room, lifeboats, upgrade in existing LQ etc.
The project will have two main milestones, one for delivery of substructure and guides delivered at Mongstad in April 2006. The second is to deliver the four aluminum sections architectural complete ready for shipping in August 2006.
The contract has a value of 10 million NOK, including options, will employ 12 persons through the project phase.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Leirvik Module Technology AS more info
- Statoil Taps Leirvik MT for Troll A Modules (Apr 17)
- Statoil Awards Gjoa Quarters Job to Leirvik (Feb 08)
- Statoil Awards Contract to Leirvik for Snorre A Modernization (Apr 18)