Grenland Group to Acquire Real Concept Group AS
Grenland Group has agreed to acquire Norwegian engineering company Real Concept Group AS. Final share purchase agreement and take-over is planned early February.
With this acquisition, Grenland Group will strengthen its capability and competence in engineering to the international oil and gas industry within concept development, front end engineering design, process optimization, verification and project execution.
Real Concept Group has its head office in Oslo and a branch office in Stavanger. On existing projects to international oil companies and technology providers, Real Concept Group currently employs 35 highly skilled engineers.
Through cooperation and development between Grenland Group's and Real Concept Group's strong and experienced engineering environments, enhanced possibilities for wider project responsibilities in the oil and gas market is expected.
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)
Company: Real Concept Group AS more info
- Grenland to Acquire Real Concept Group (Mar 29)
- Grenland Group to Acquire Real Concept Group AS (Jan 17)