Falcon Natural Gas Drills First Successful Well on the Gemini Prospect
Falcon Natural Gas Corp. reports that the first well is successful in its multiple prospect project in Jeff David Parish, Louisiana, reaching a total depth on January 9, 2006 and has been cased for completion.
The Hilda Henry No. 1 well reached a total depth of 3,850 feet and has been logged and evaluated; casing has been run for completion operations. Falcon Natural Gas Corp, Bayou City Exploration, Petro Resources Corp. and Fairfield Resources Corp. have all elected to participate in the completion, which will commence as soon as a completion rig is contracted.
Falcon Natural Gas Corp. and partners plan to drill a second
Jeff Davis Parish well (beginning of 2nd quarter) to a measured
depth of 8,050 feet to test the Amph B through Siph d formations.
Several additional prospects are currently under review
in Jeff Davis and Calcasieu Parishes at the present time.
- Falcon Reports First Gas from Garrett 1-27 (Dec 27)
- Falcon Natural Gas Completes Pecan Station North Prospect (Jun 07)
- Falcon Natural Gas Completes First Well on Norman Prospect (May 19)
Company: Petro Resources more info
- Petro Resources Changes Name to Magnum Hunter Resources Corp. (Jul 14)
- Petro Resources Underscores Changes to Management (May 27)
- Petro Resources Happy with First 4 Wells at Surprise Prospect (Mar 02)
Company: Bayou City Exploration more info
- Bayou City Names Interim Chief, Announces Houston Office Closure (Apr 05)
- Bayou City Completes Acquisition in McCampbell (Jan 19)
- Petro Resources Issues Ops Update (Dec 28)
Company: Fairfield Resources more info
- RWE Dea Gets Govt Nod for Clipper South Gas Field Development (Mar 07)
- Stratic Issues Operational Update (Jul 20)
- Falcon Natural Gas Drills First Successful Well on the Gemini Prospect (Jan 17)