DNO Secures Rig for Norwegian Operations
Det Norske Oljeselskap AS, a 100% subsidiary of DNO ASA, and several other NCS operators have formed a consortium which has signed a letter of award for the submersible Bredford Dolphin for a three year contract starting second half of 2006. The letter of award is subject to final contract.
DNO has expanded its NCS portfolio which now comprises 17 licenses, of which 6 as operator. In accordance with the letter of award, DNO has committed to 340 rig days. This will allow drilling of 6 - 8 wells within its NCS operated licenses during the three year contract period.
DNO is pleased to have secured this drilling capacity through the consortium which puts the company in position to unlock potential petroleum resources on NCS during the coming years.
- KRG Delivers Payments to Genel, DNO, Gulf for Tawke, Shaikan Production (Jan 23)
- DNO Makes Oil Find in Kurdistan Region of Iraq (Jan 09)
- Total, Shell, Eni Eligible to Bid for New Iran Oil, Gas Projects (Jan 03)
Company: Dolphin Drilling more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- Anadarko Terminates Drilling Contract for Belford Dolphin Drillship (Mar 16)
- Cairn Postpones Spanish Point Drill Due to Rig Delays (Jul 09)
- Newbuild Bolette Dolphin Drillship Unveils in South Korea (Jun 20)