Bjorge Contracts from Statoil Expanded
Bjorge ASA has had the contracts held by its Bjorge Norcoat subsidiary on Sleipner A and Statfjord B in the Norwegian North Sea extended by operator Statoil.
Worth some NOK 10-15 million, these assignments represent the exercise of options for such jobs as converting the ventilation system and channel network to the Statfjord B control room. In addition comes the conversion of 24 double cabins to 48 single ones on Sleipner A. Bjorge Norcoat is responsible for all disciplines embraced by the projects.
The exercise of these options confirms the company's position in the outfitting/architecture area on the Norwegian continental shelf. It also provides a good basis for further growth and development in this discipline.
Deliveries to the Statfjord B and Sleipner A platforms are due to start in early March, and will continue until the end of next September.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Bjorge ASA more info
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)