ConocoPhillips Renews Contract with CHC Helicopter
CHC Helicopter has been awarded a five-year contract renewal (plus two one-year options) by ConocoPhillips Australia Pty Ltd for the provision of helicopter transportation services in support of its offshore gas operations in East Timor.
Based out of Dili, E. Timor, the contract will be supported by two dedicated Super Puma AS332 helicopters and is valued at approximately CDN$52 million over the fixed five-year term. The contract commences immediately.
CHC Helicopter Corporation is the world's largest provider of helicopter services to the global offshore oil and gas industry, with aircraft operating in more than 30 countries around the world.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- ConocoPhillips Vows Financial Discipline As Aims To Boost Output (Nov 08)
- ConocoPhillips' Profit Beats Estimates, But Budget Cut 10% (Oct 26)
- Most US Gulf Oil Output Offline Ahead of Tropical Storm Nate (Oct 06)
Company: CHC Helicopter more info
- EC225LP Helicopters Grounded in UK, Norway after 13 Killed in Crash (Apr 30)
- Statoil Awards Mariner Helicopter Contract to CHC (Jun 18)
- North Sea Crash: CHC Resumes Super Puma Flights (Aug 26)