PetroJack and Transocean Enter Marketing Deal
With reference to the stock exchange notice dated December 23, 2005 PetroJack ASA has entered into marketing and purchase option agreements with one of the world's largest drilling contractors; Transocean Inc.
PetroJack has granted the exclusive Marketing Rights for a period up to March 15, 2006 for the 3 rigs as well as the option to purchase 1, 2 or 3 rigs until March 15, 2006.
In the Agreement, the sales of Rigs 2 and 3 are made subject to PetroJack ASA shareholders General Assembly approval.
A sale of all three rigs will give an average sales price of approximately US $180 million per rig.
Manages 53 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Biggest Rigs Headed to Junkyard as Daily Losses Mount (Oct 18)
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Borr Drilling Signs Deal With Transocean to Buy 15 Rigs (Mar 20)
Company: Petrojack AS more info
- Petrojack Files for Bankruptcy in Oslo Court (Mar 08)
- Analysis: SE Asia Rig Market Challenged, But Construction Continues (Nov 06)
- Petrojack IV Takes Delivery, Ready for PTTEP's Operations (Jan 23)