Ferguson Wins Offshore Accommodation Contract from Woodside
Ferguson Modular has won a contract with Woodside Energy Ltd., Australia's largest independent Oil & Gas Operator, to supply additional accommodation for up to 24 personnel on a gas platform operating on the North West Shelf off the coast of Western Australia.
The contract covers the hire of three 8-man accommodation modules over a 12-month period beginning April 2004. They will be installed on the Goodwyn Alpha platform, which is being modified as part of the Low Pressure Train Project.
Representatives from Woodside visited Ferguson headquarters in Inverurie to view the manufacturing facility where the modules are built and to sign the final contract documents.
Module Hire Operations Manager, Gary Wilson commented, "Ferguson modules are regarded amongst the best available and this position is strengthened when companies come from half way round the world to hire them. We are delighted to be providing Woodside with the accommodation they require and look forward to expanding our business in Australia in the near future."
International expansion is high on this year's business agenda at Ferguson Modular. The order from Woodside is the second from Australia within a month, so gives the company a great start for 2004.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Ferguson Modular more info
- Ferguson Modular Invests in New Modules for Norwegian Fleet (Oct 18)
- Ferguson Modular Appoints New Business Development Manager (Jun 22)
- Ferguson Modular Awards Outfitting Contracts for Support Vessel (Mar 23)