Cue Energy Acquires Stake in AC/P20
Cue has acquired a 20% interest in AC/P20 in the Timor sea from Todd Petroleum Australia Limited. The effective date of the assignment is July 30, 2005.
AC/P20 contains the Maple-Cash gas field discoveries. The estimated P5O Nome, Montara and Plover formations potentially recoverable gas resource in the field are estimated to be approximately 1 TCF.
The field situated in a 127 meters water depth is located within Australian Commonwealth waters in the Ashmore Cartier area of the Timor sea.
Participants in AC/P20 are Coogee Resources (Ashmore Cartier) Pty Ltd. as operator with 80%; Cue (Ashmore Cartier) Pty Ltd with the remaining 20%.
- OMV Gets First Oil from Maari Growth Project (Dec 01)
- Drilling at Hoki-1 Further Delayed by Rig Repair (Mar 19)
- AWE Ready to Spin Bit at Hoki-1 Offshore NZ (Mar 05)
Company: Cue Energy Resources more info
- Sampang JV Approves Project to Extend Field Life by 2 Years to 2020 (Sep 22)
- SKK Migas Extends Exploration Period for East Kalimantan's Mahakam PSC (May 04)
- NOPTA Approves Cue's WA-359-P Work Program Suspension, Extends Permit Term (Apr 14)