Cameron Highway Oil Pipeline Completes Financing
Enterprise Products Partners and Valero Energy report that their jointly owned venture, Cameron Highway Oil Pipeline, has successfully completed the private issuance of $415 million of non-recourse, Series A and B senior secured notes due 2017 to certain qualified institutional buyers. The notes issued by Cameron Highway consist of $365 million of Series A notes with a fixed-rate coupon of 5.86 percent and a maturity date of December 15, 2017; and $50 million of Series B floating rate notes with a variable-rate coupon based on LIBOR plus 1.00 percent with the same terms as the Series A notes.
Proceeds from the issuance of the senior secured notes were used to refinance the existing $415 million term loan that was scheduled to mature in 2006.
The Cameron Highway notes have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration under the Securities Act.
Cameron Highway Oil Pipeline System, jointly owned by affiliates
of Enterprise and Valero, is a 380-mile 24- and 30-inch pipeline, with
capacity to deliver up to 500,000 barrels per day of crude oil from
developments in the Gulf of Mexico to the major refining markets along
the Texas Gulf Coast located in Port Arthur and Texas City.
- Oil Refiners Shrug Off Harvey to Rake in Fat Post-Storm Profits (Oct 25)
- Contractor Died at Valero Corpus Christi Refinery-Company (Oct 06)
- Far From the Texas Coast, Hurricane Harvey Hits Oil Refiners (Sep 19)
Company: Enterprise Products Partners LP more info
- Enterprise to Ship More Permian Crude to Texas Gulf Coast (Dec 06)
- Colonial Partners With Enterprise For Fuel Exports From Beaumont Terminal (Oct 10)
- Pompano Gas Production Ramps Up Again (Jul 26)