Vetco Awarded Stybarrow Subsea Project Offshore Western Australia
BHP Billiton has selected Vetco Gray to deliver the Subsea Production Systems for Stybarrow Development in Western Australia.
Vetco Gray is to supply Horizontal Christmas Trees, Multiplexed Electro-Hydraulic Production Controls and distribution equipment, Remote Connection Systems, and installation tooling and services to BHP Billiton.
"We are very pleased to have been awarded this project", says Peter Goode, President and CEO of Vetco International Ltd. "We continue to increase our capabilities to execute projects in Australia and Stybarrow is an excellent fit with our strategy. We see a great future for subsea developments in the region and are committed to invest to meet this demand."
The Stybarrow project is located in the Exmouth Sub-basin, Western Australia. The development will be five production and three water injection wells, and one Gas injection well. Vetco will execute the overall project out of its Singapore facility, with subsea systems support from centers of excellence in Nailsea, UK & Billingstad, Norway.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Private Oil Made a Big Find in Mexico. Now State Oil Wants a Cut (Oct 04)
- BHP Gearing Up to Start Drilling for Oil in Mexico's Deep Waters (Oct 02)
- BHP To Quit US Shale Business As Annual Profit Surges (Aug 22)
Company: VetcoGray more info
- Hayward Tyler on Track to Deliver Motor to VetcoGray in Norway (Feb 10)
- GE Oil & Gas Boosts Lobito Tomboco Output (Feb 02)
- Shell Places First Order for VetcoGray Subsea Tree (Feb 01)