Black Rock Oil & Gas Sells Stake in EP-325 Offshore Australia
Advent Energy Ltd., an independent Australian oil and gas exploration company, has acquired Black Rock's 8.3% interest in licence EP-325, Offshore Carnarvon Basin, Western Australia.
Under the terms of the agreement, Advent will pay Black Rock an 0.8% royalty on any sales of hydrocarbons from EP- 325. and will assume responsibility for all future cash calls relating to EP-325 and any successive renewals, permits or licenses.
Ivan Burgess, Managing Director of Black Rock Oil & Gas plc, commented:
"Black Rock flagged its intention to exit from exploration in Australia some time ago. We believe this deal is in the best interests of our shareholders as it allows us to participate in any exploration success on EP-325, yet concentrate management time and financial resources on our core Colombian and North Sea acreage."
- Black Rock Oil & Gas Terminates Offer Talks with Third Parties (Dec 10)
- Black Rock Seeks Merger Opportunities (Jul 07)
- Black Rock Announced Disposal of R3 Retention Lease in Australia (Jun 16)
Company: Advent Energy more info
- Advent Pushes Ahead with Seismic Campaign in PEP 11 in Sydney Basin (Jul 19)
- Advent's RL1 Project in Australia's NT to Gain from Infrastructure Project (Jun 23)
- Advent Contracts Vessel for 2D Seismic Survey in PEP11 in Sydney Basin (Apr 14)