Heerema Names John Reed CEO
Heerema Marine Contractors hereby reports that John B. Reed will re-join Heerema Marine Contractors in the position of Chief Executive Officer. John Reed will take over from Hein Mulder, who will retire in the first half of 2006, after a long and successful career within the Heerema Group.
We would like to thank Hein Mulder for his commitment and continuous support of the Heerema Group during his career.
As soon as the successor of Mr. John Reed at INTEC Engineering has been defined, the transition will take place and a final date will be communicated.
John Reed started his career in the Heerema Group in 1981 at Heerema Marine Contractors. He has worked in a number of management positions, including General Manager HMC Houston. Since January 2004 Mr John Reed is Chief Executive Officer at INTEC Engineering – a division of the Heerema Group – based in Houston.
We congratulate John Reed with this appointment and wish him much success with this new challenge in his career.
With the appointment of John Reed, HMC enters a new phase for which the strategy will be evaluated and new directions will be laid out.
Further changes in HMC's top management are also made known. With immediate effect the new top management layer of HMC consists of Hein Mulder/John Reed (CEO), Stephan Hase (CFO), Steve Preston and Chris van Beek. Dirk Leenheer will vacate his position.
Exact reporting lines and structures will be defined in the coming weeks.
- Heerema Secures Services Contract for Culzean (Sep 03)
- KBR Wins Design Contract for Heerema Vessel (Feb 05)
- HMC Awarded Removal of Ekofisk Platforms for Recycling (Mar 06)
Company: Intec Engineering more info
- INTEC, WorleyParsons Merge into New Subsea Services Company (Aug 07)
- Chevron Taps INTEC for Pre-FEED Work on GOM's Big Foot (Jul 23)
- WorleyParsons To Acquire INTEC Engineering From Heerema Group (Apr 01)