The Exploration Company Board Names New Independent Directors
The Exploration Company Board of Directors has unanimously approved appointment of two new independent directors. They are:
- Dennis B. Fitzpatrick, president and CEO of D.B. Fitzpatrick & Co. Inc., an investment management firm based in Boise, Idaho. He also has been a financial consultant to several companies and a faculty member teaching finance at the University of Idaho and other universities. Fitzpatrick is a chartered financial analyst and holds a doctorate in finance and international economics and a bachelor's degree in mathematics from the University of Colorado and an MBA from the University of Santa Clara. He lives in Eagle, Idaho.
- Jon Michael Muckleroy, who has extensive experience as a director, senior executive and consultant for a number of energy-industry firms. He has managed a private oil and gas investment portfolio since leaving Enron Liquid Fuels in 1993, where he was chairman and CEO. He received a bachelor's degree in finance and marketing from Southern Methodist University. Muckleroy currently lives in Orlando, Fla.
Both new directors also will serve as members of the board's audit, compensation, and governance and nominating committees.
"These two gentlemen add a wealth of valuable expertise to the
board," said President and CEO James E. Sigmon. "With these
appointments, the board will consist of seven directors, five of whom
are independent. I believe their extensive experience in finance and
the oil and gas business will prove valuable as TXCO continues its
- Haynes and Boone Advises Newfield in TXCO Asset Purchase (Feb 15)
- Newfield, Anadarko to Buy TXCO Assets for Up to $310MM (Jan 12)
- TXCO Resources Receives Court Approval of $32MM DIP Financing Agreement (Jun 15)