ARC Energy Spuds Bunjong 1 Exploration Well
ARC Energy has spud the exploration well Bunjong 1 located in the onshore Perth Basin Production Licence L2 using the Century 11 drilling rig. The well is located approximately 2.2 kilometers north of the town of Dongara.
The depth to the prognosed top of the primary objective Dongara Sandstone is approximately 1,745 meters measured depth. The proposed total depth of the well is 2,060 meters measured depth and it is expected to take 13 days to drill on a dry hole basis.
Bunjong 1 is an exploration well being drilled on a structure defined by the Denison 3D seismic survey.
Participants in L1 and L2 (excluding the Dongara, Mondarra and Yardarino fields) and Bunjong 1 are ARC Energy as operator with 50% and Origin Energy with the remaining 50%.
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Energy Titans Get Schooled in Sharing as Billions Seen Blown (May 09)
- Australia's Origin Energy Doubles Stake In Beetaloo Shale Gas Field (May 05)
Company: Arc Energy more info
- Jingemia 12 Development Well Cased, Completed as Oil Producer (Aug 13)
- ARC Energy Trust Announces Cash Distribution Amount for June (May 15)
- Rheochem to Provide Drilling Services Onshore Western Australia (Dec 03)