Consafe Offshore Awarded Contract for Chevron's Tahiti Project In 2007
Consafe Offshore has received a contract from Chevron for provision of its DP accommodation and construction support vessel Safe Concordia for the Tahiti deepwater project in the Gulf of Mexico.
Safe Concordia will be utilized to support the hook up and commissioning work of the Tahiti Floating Production Facility (FPF) located in Green Canyon Block 641. The charter period will commence early autumn 2007 and the base duration at the offshore site is 98 days with extension options.
Safe Concordia is a DP Floatel with a bed capacity for 390 persons and other features include a large deck area, 120 tons crane and ample storage as well as work shop facilities.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Consafe Offshore more info
- KS Energy Secures 6-Month Extension on Maersk's Rig Management Contract (Jun 16)
- Marine Subsea & Consafe Win Long Term Contract (Dec 03)
- Marine Subsea Partners with Consafe MSV for West Africa JV (Sep 19)