Safe Astoria to Bass Strait and Safe Concordia to Singapore
Consafe Offshore has made an agreement with Toll Energy Logistics Pty Ltd to swap Safe Concordia to Safe Astoria in order to complete the Origin contract. Safe Astoria will be on contract for Toll Energy Logistics Pty Ltd at Yolla field, Bass Strait and Safe Concordia will be allocated to Keppel Fels Shipyard in Singapore in order to finalize the repair of the transformer system to the DP system.
Safe Astoria will now commence its first contract that will begin mid December for a hire period of 90 days plus options.
The transfer of Safe Concordia to Singapore will enable Keppel Fels shipyard to complete the repair more efficiently. Safe Concordia will now be available for the market as from late January 2006 and Consafe Offshore believes that there are several interesting marketing prospects for the vessel.
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Energy Titans Get Schooled in Sharing as Billions Seen Blown (May 09)
- Australia's Origin Energy Doubles Stake In Beetaloo Shale Gas Field (May 05)
Company: Consafe Offshore more info
- KS Energy Secures 6-Month Extension on Maersk's Rig Management Contract (Jun 16)
- Marine Subsea & Consafe Win Long Term Contract (Dec 03)
- Marine Subsea Partners with Consafe MSV for West Africa JV (Sep 19)
Company: Toll Energy Logistics Pty Ltd more info
- BHP Billiton, Woodside Win APPEA Safety Awards (Apr 10)
- Safe Astoria to Bass Strait and Safe Concordia to Singapore (Nov 22)