ClampOn to Supply Sand Detectors for BP's Tangguh Project
ClampOn has received Letter of Intent to supply fifteen topside sand detectors to BP's Tangguh project in Papua, about 3,000 kilometers east of Jakarta, Indonesia.
This comes as a result of combined effort from both ClampOn and our Indonesian agent PT. Acoustic Instrument.
By selecting the ClampOn DSP sensors the Tangguh project team has chosen the most reliable sand monitoring system available, giving them the unique features such as in-field digital processing providing better accuracy and flow independence than any other system available.
Tangguh is Indonesia's third LNG project. The project represents the largest capital development currently underway in Indonesia.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
- Officials: BP, Eni Interested In Developing Iraq's Majnoon Oilfield (Nov 20)
Company: ClampOn more info
- ClampOn Wins Supply Gig for Hess' Tubular Bells Proj. (May 11)
- ClampOn to Deliver Subsea Monitors to Pan Pandora Project (Jan 06)
- ClampOn to Supply Subsea Equipment to Chevron GOM Projects (Aug 10)