Mustang Engineering to Design Occidental NGL Plant
Mustang Engineering's Onshore Facilities Group has been awarded a contract by Occidental Permian Ltd. to provide engineering design and procurement services for the construction of a natural gas liquids (NGL) plant in Hobbs, New Mexico. The 75MMscf/D capacity facility will initially produce an estimated 3,000 BPD of mixed NGL, using feedstock from a Mustang-designed 75MMscf/D CO2 and natural gas recompression facility.
The current project and the recompression facility are part of the surface facilities associated with a field wide CO2 enhanced oil recovery initiative designed to extend Occidental's North Hobbs Unit life by 20+ years. The NGL facility is projected to be operational by the third quarter of 2006.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
- Occidental 3Q Profit Beats Forecasts On Rising Oil Prices (Nov 01)
- HOW COOL IS THAT! Young West Texas Plant Manager (Oct 24)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)