Anzon Recommences Production from Basker Field
Anzon Australia Limited has recommenced production from the Basker Field located in the Gippsland Basin, offshore Victoria. The mechanical problem previously advised was identified as one of the Crystal Ocean FPSO's production swivels which has now been repaired. The Basker-2 well was re-opened on a 54/64th inch choke at 11.50 am on Wednesday, November 16, 2005 and a stabilized flow has now been established at 9,500 barrels oil per day (bopd) from the upper interval. The gas/oil ratio is 1100 scf per barrel and there is no water production.
The repairs to the Basker Spirit shuttle tanker are nearing completion and the vessel is expected to now return to join the FPSO early next week.
The participants in the BMG Joint Venture are: Anzon Australia Limited 62.5% (Operator) Beach Petroleum Ltd 37.5%
- Beach Commences Production from Middleton Gas Project (Jan 09)
- Beach Says Hello to Mr. Rod Rayner (Nov 11)
- Beach Energy Gains Majority Control of Adelaide Energy (Nov 10)
Company: Anzon Energy more info
- Anzon Underscores Merger Ratio for ROC Oil Shares (Sep 18)
- ROC Gets Court Approval to Merge with Anzon (Sep 05)
- Anzon Australia Gets Extension for Shareholders' Statement (Aug 21)