Stolt Offshore Awarded Contract Extension for Moho-Bilondo Project
Stolt Offshore has been awarded an extension to the recently awarded Total E&P Congo Moho-Bilondo deepwater field development offshore Congo.
The extension, valued at approximately $55 million, is for the engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning of a 16" diameter export pipeline from the FPU (Floating Production Unit) of the Moho-Bilondo field to the Djeno Terminal. The installation work will be performed by the Seaway Polaris in 2007.
Bruno Chabas, Chief Operating Officer, said, "We are delighted
to be awarded this contract extension and we are happy to be able
to support Total in their ambitious plans to develop new fields in
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: Stolt Offshore more info
- Stolt Offshore Will Become Acergy S.A. Next Monday. (Apr 03)
- Stolt Wins $125 Million Deepwater Contract in Angola (Mar 10)
- Stolt Offshore to Hold Second Shareholder Meeting to Change Name (Feb 24)